- How to use BSNLECLASS ?
To see video of how to use BSNLECLASS
- What is BSNLECLASS online?
BSNLECLASS is an innovative Online Educational Portal for the students of 1st to 10th standard, available in Regional Hindi & English Language and accessible form any where in India on BSNL Network..
- What Syllabus does it cover?
It has the entire syllabus of All Boards.
- Does it cover the entire textbook chapters?
Yes it covers the entire matter of the textbook all the chapters in the subject.
Geography has maps, rivers, stats, geographic landscapes etc.
History covers entire events, pictures, real life animations of the event that took place, old historic characters etc.
Science covers entire diagrams, experiments carried out in animated format making it easy to understand, biology life forms, various life and plant cycles etc.
Maths (algebra and geometry) covers all the important sums and problems solved in the easiest method, diagrams drawn in front of you with the geometrical instruments just like real life, theorems etc.
Environmental studies (Evs) and civics explain the details and small factors which are hard to understand without animation and pictorial representation.
- How good in the content?
We have developed the content by the finest studio artists and animators. It has an animation library over 100000 images and animations. It’s one of the finest and easy to understand content in its segment.
- What animations are covered?
All the experiments, stories, science and history concepts are converted into animation. Basically the entire textbook has become an animated book thus making it very easy for students to remember and learn.
- Can I see a demo?
Yes there are free demo videos on our website for the packages. To see this first you require to register your profile i.e. account.
- How to register on your site? Or, how can I get my child to join your online courses?
To register, follow the below steps:
1. Log on to www.bsnleclass.in
2.Click on Register now at the top of the page and register yourself.
3.Go to packages, select your standard to open that page
4.Select the package as per your requirement and select your study language [medium]
5. Add the selected packages to cart and make payment via BSNL Broadband monthly Bill.
6. Once the payment has been confirmed & taken consent from customer the package will be added to your account and you can start studying online.
- Is there support provided by the company after purchase?
Yes, there is full support by our technical team for any kind of query during use and quick customer problem solving is done.
- I don’t have a credit card. How do I purchase a package or membership?
If you do not have a credit card and wish to purchase premium membership then you can subscribe BSNLECLASS Service through web portal www.bsnleclass.in and charges will get add in your monthly BSNL Broadband Bill.
- What methods of payment can I use?
You can subscribe BSNLECLASS Service through web portal www.bsnleclass.in and charges will get add in your monthly BSNL Broadband Bill.
- What is the cost of a BSNLECLASS online packages? Or, what are your charges?
Each package has a different cost for Individual Customer & School. You can select from the option available for each standard or courses.
- How to Unsubscribe Service?
You can unsubscribe service by clicking on Unsubscribe Button available in your My Account Option available on Web Portal: www.bsnleclass.in or you can write mail to us for unsubscribe of service on our Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or can call on our Call Centre number 020-25420345
- We are two (or more) siblings or friends, trying to register through one e-mail ID? Why are we not able to register?
bsnleclass.in uses your username and e-mail ID as a unique field in its database, which cannot be used by any other user or subscriber. You must use separate e-mail IDs and register, separately.
- I am unable to login using my password. Can I change my password?
Make sure you sign-out your account every time after viewing your contents to avoid any security errors. Yes, click on the ‘Forgot my username/ password’ option on your Dashboard page, and receive your username/ password on the e-mail ID provided by you at the time of registration.
- Why I am not able to view content properly on my browser?
We recommend you to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to view content without any errors.
- How can I view my purchased packages?
Just click on your profile name on the top right corner of the page and you can view all your packages.
- How can I pay for the subscription?
On purchase package charges will get add into your monthly BSNL Broadband Bill & you can pay your bill with current options available with BSNL.